Introduction to Summary
Cooking Packaging Success Story
1. Application Point
- Ecostech's eco-friendly natural pulp packaging does not burn because they have an ignition point of 450 °C, which is much higher than the boiling point of water, 100℃.
- They can be used to cook food in the oven/microwave oven, gas ranges, and electric stovetops without having to use other containers and removing the need to do the dishes.
- There are no environmental hormones or other harmful substances released when heated and is safe for even children to eat.
- They can be used directly on fire in camping/outdoor activities and can be disposed of conveniently.
- Packaging can be made into various designs and shapes.
2. Application Success Stories
- A. Ramen Packaging Success Story
- Cup noodles have the advantage of being convenient to eat, but have the disadvantage of releasing environmental hormones and harmful substances. The evolution of cup noodles began with the implementation of ecostech's eco-friendly natural pulp packaging that are capable of "fire" cooking instead of conventional synthetic resin and paper packaging. Pulp packaging does not burn when directly cooked in because they have an ignition point of 450 °C, which is much higher than the boiling point of water, allowing for oven/microwave oven, gas range, and electric stovetop cooking without releasing environmental hormones or other harmful substances and is conveniently disposed of.